The project Nudi o Vestiti? investigates packaging as a communicative and functional product through the lens of environmental sustainability. Nudi o Vestiti? spread the culture and critical understanding of packaging design, by organizing exhibitions and events and managing dedicated digital channels.
The permanent exhibition includes more than 70 packaging from more than 20 different countries.
Nudi o Vestiti? is a cultural project born in 2013 from the collaboration between the Department of Architecture and Design of Politecnico di Torino and the Club della Comunicazione d’Impresa, with the aim of exploring and reflecting on the role of packaging as a communicative tool.
Nudi o Vestiti? aims to:
- Monitor new packaging and packaging technologies
- Select best practices that are actually in production
- Collect and catalogue packaging from all over the world
- Assess each packaging through an environmental, functional and communicational analysis
- Organize temporary exhibitions
- Disseminate results via social media, magazines and specialized publications and magazines